Mallarpur NaiSuva organized Revised National Tuberculosis control Programme with Sported by GLRA and the project name is Axshya India this programme is going on at MNS from Oct 2010 For this programme Mallarpur Naisuva’s volunteers go village to village for awerneace to villagers about Tuberculosis treatment and how know tuberculosis seamtems and also whom are not continue his/her medicine give knowledge for this Disease and also give advice for treatment. MNS organized this programme under 02 Tuberculosis Unit (TU) which are Rampurhat Block Rampurhat-I&II, Mayureswar-I and Murarai Block Murarai-I & II and Nalhati-I & II in this year MNS organized campaign in different villages under consulting TU and Block.
• Community meeting sanctionrised programme organized at different village’s under consulting T.U.
• Coucellinng those people whom not continue his/her medicine
• Connecting RHCP (Rural Health Care Practicener) for refer to patient.
• Give Reference slip to RHCP for refer to TB patient.
• People went for treatment R.H.C.P but not cure due to wrong treatment so volunteer at first understanding to RHCP Practicener for this programme.
• And also saying about this treatment that’s why lots of patient come to this camp and get benefit for this programme and also cure.